Monday, November 16, 2020

Deadly Muha Meds Carts Test Positive for Pesticides


If you want to get high – great, but that shouldn’t come with a side of pesticides. I am personally not surprised because I felt super sick after vaping these carts and now I know why. I should have known that Muha Meds was not trustworthy. See the report conducted on 11/3/2020 by BelCosta Labs. They tested positive for 10 pesticides. We need to hold Muha Meds accountable for their actions and deserve to know what is being put into the carts we buy. I should not be in a position of having to worry about cancer (and God knows what else), just because they cannot keep a clean product. Do not buy from or support this brand!

It seems Muha Meds is just another shady black market dealer willing to cut corners for a few dollars and leave people to suffer and get sick. I saw the initial report come out on Instagram and it is a good thing I took screenshots to send to my friends to make sure no one in my life would get sick like I did. The post was removed a few hours later and not by the person who posted it, but by bots flagging the post. More shady doings by Muha Meds? I am sharing these photos below to help get the word out before another innocent customer gets sick.


I implore you to join me in holding Muha Meds accountable. As customers we need to demand transparency - I highly recommend we only buy trusted brands like Stiiizy that have shown to put their community first by delivering clean products. I know that I am from this point forward!



4 flavors tested positive for over 10 pesticides:

Aloha Punch

Blue Raspberry

Cranberry Kush

Thin Mints


Muha Meds needs to do a recall on these flavors and stop trying to hurt our community. We are all trying to get high not trying to get cancer!


Stay safe my friends and avoid black market carts. It is better to stay with legit brands that care about their community, not culture vultures like Muha Meds that just care about the big bucks and poisoning people.

1 comment:

  1. Medkushdispensary.com where we have the best assortment of Muha Meds Vapes, Muha Mini, Muhameds disposables, Muhadrops, and Muhacarts Exotics ready to move at the best costs.
    Buy Muha meds carts online

    ReplyDelete

Deadly Muha Meds Carts Test Positive for Pesticides

If you want to get high – great, but that shouldn’t come with a side of pesticides. I am personally not surprised because I felt super sick ...